Salam and Hello from Malaysia - Ninja 250SL Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 Old 07-02-2015, 11:42 PM Thread Starter

Salam and Hello from Malaysia

hey guys,

I'm from Malaysia, and just bought this awesome Ninja 250 sl, by today I've been ride about a week and reach my first 1000km and its time to get my first regular services at the Kawasaki Point.

so I bet there was a lot I need to learn of, and lets be friends.
post #2 of 11 Old 07-21-2015, 12:29 AM

Hello bro,welcome aboard..
Where are you from?
post #3 of 11 Old 07-21-2015, 01:07 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mal_dahaka View Post
Hello bro,welcome aboard..
Where are you from?

KL bro,

post #4 of 11 Old 07-22-2015, 02:53 PM

Welcome!

Have you already started to think about what modification and accessories you want to get for your 250?

Feel free to post any pictures you may have!
post #5 of 11 Old 07-26-2015, 10:17 AM

Hi there,
Salam 1 Malaysia.

I'm a moped rider. Almost 10 years using 135cc bike to travel from South to North, East to West Malaysia. In other words, daily use. Now I'm getting bored and need to upgrade for slightly bigger bike. I'm looking for maximum 250cc bike which i don't need to change my driving license (B2).

Since there's a lot of choice in the marketplace, i might want to ask you guys here; it is worth it if i spend to buy a single cylinder 250cc bike for my daily usage which i can confirm average of my travel distance in a month should be around 1200km.

Thank you!
post #6 of 11 Old 07-26-2015, 09:11 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawifan View Post
Welcome!

Have you already started to think about what modification and accessories you want to get for your 250?

Feel free to post any pictures you may have!

Kawifan,

well its just cross my mind, I might to have a full system exhaust for mine, however I still studying the spec, cost and whatever circumstance I have to take especially about the warranty, of cause i don't want to void the warranty seems its just a month old.

so i begin with the minor or should i say its more for safety factor, already put a frame slider, seems im a beginner rider, i would say my bike will fall sooner or later, so the protection will come first in my mind.

next, maybe i should do something about the signal lamp, i think its too wider, and i will break it by no time. i will share my bike picture soon.
post #7 of 11 Old 07-26-2015, 09:24 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkamri View Post
Hi there,
Salam 1 Malaysia.

I'm a moped rider. Almost 10 years using 135cc bike to travel from South to North, East to West Malaysia. In other words, daily use. Now I'm getting bored and need to upgrade for slightly bigger bike. I'm looking for maximum 250cc bike which i don't need to change my driving license (B2).

Since there's a lot of choice in the marketplace, i might want to ask you guys here; it is worth it if i spend to buy a single cylinder 250cc bike for my daily usage which i can confirm average of my travel distance in a month should be around 1200km.

Thank you!

Salam bro,

Alhamdulillah, 10years with 135LC? i bet u are the 1st generation for that moped, isnt'it? well im a 2nd generation, yep, 135LC ES type, with a hand clutch mode. its fun bike.

well personally, there are some related issue between moped and this little ninja.

before, i saw the review from professional rider in this ninja launching ceremony in Malaysia at Sepang Circuit, you can watch it at youtube, and the rider said, if your the moped rider and this bike is for you. with a single piston engine, the not too big CC capacity give you a not so big different from our previous moped. and the great thing is, this ninja also using a 4stroke system, quite similar with the moped but come with a larger power inside.

compare with the other manufacturer, in Malaysia the new R25, CBR250, etc come with double piston spec and cost us about MYR20K above, even with Ninja 250 SE. But, this Ninja 250SL offered us a single piston engine and only cost us about MYR17K ++. i don't think the other manufacturer had a single piston engine with this 250cc categories. (in Malaysia)

the performance?
of cause the 2 silinder engine can beat you, but trust me there are not a big different in the top speed, but in the middle RPM, were ahead bro.
post #8 of 11 Old 07-29-2015, 06:24 AM

Wink thanks for your reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeble View Post
Salam bro,

Alhamdulillah, 10years with 135LC? i bet u are the 1st generation for that moped, isnt'it? well im a 2nd generation, yep, 135LC ES type, with a hand clutch mode. its fun bike.
Yes feeble, if not mistaken i bought it around mid 2006 (green cover). Yeah it's a nice and durable bike if you know how to treat them. I like to ride them fast o the highway, just like to ride, not a 'REMPIT' type of rider. When you start to think about death, accident etc, just slower your speed for a couple of mile. Haha~

I think this Kawa Ninja 250SL should be the best deal. Plan to get one, with SBK2015 coverset. Surveyed already, with RM5k deposit, RM390 x 48 months installment, i think i can afford to buy this bike. 250SE quite expensive plus nowadays we need to paid for GST.

Looking forward positive result from AEON, and then i'll join you guys.
post #9 of 11 Old 08-05-2015, 09:22 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkamri View Post
Yes feeble, if not mistaken i bought it around mid 2006 (green cover). Yeah it's a nice and durable bike if you know how to treat them. I like to ride them fast o the highway, just like to ride, not a 'REMPIT' type of rider. When you start to think about death, accident etc, just slower your speed for a couple of mile. Haha~

I think this Kawa Ninja 250SL should be the best deal. Plan to get one, with SBK2015 coverset. Surveyed already, with RM5k deposit, RM390 x 48 months installment, i think i can afford to buy this bike. 250SE quite expensive plus nowadays we need to paid for GST.

Looking forward positive result from AEON, and then i'll join you guys.

haha same thing happen to me bro,
at the very end, I can feel like, darn, im done with this bike
there are nothing more to do else, and this is the limit. and you will revert everything to stock again, and keep it up as a normal bike on the road.

That's a good plan, SBK2015 theme is awesome, too bad right after I bought my bike, their just released the new theme a week after.

hit me when you already ninja bro
mybe we can have a TTS section, oh ya we got a group in Malaysia, im just joining them about a month ago. mybe you should join up too
post #10 of 11 Old 09-04-2015, 04:07 AM

Good day !

Bought 2014 250 SE, would like to change slip on exhaust, will void warranty ?

frm Msia

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page