Gear Counter GIpro for NINJA 250SL-Works perfectlly. - Ninja 250SL Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 Old 10-12-2019, 06:08 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Gear Counter GIpro for NINJA 250SL-Works perfectlly.

Good morning all,

Just few days ago I received a GIpro X gear counter + aditional needed set of cable GPX-K02, made by HEALTECH Electronics for my wifes Kawa Ninja 250SL 2017...also suitable for Z250SL.

Supplier here in Spain, MOTORVISTA, sent me PDFs of motorbike to show were and how to connect cables as well as instructions for programing diferent options on this gearcounter.
For someone like me who doesnt understand nothing about motorbikes, I have to say its as simple as opening a bottle of beer.

In fact, once connected cables, you just need to run the motorbike and start changing all gears from number one to six, GIpor automaticlly records it without any possible mistakes in what takes you to change each gear while riding.

Aditional,apart of indicating gear numbers on screen, theres also two more diferent options, but you must choose only 1 of them.
You can also program to allert you of MAXIMUM RPM LIMIT per each gear or MAXIMUM SPEED LIMIT per each gear.

Have to say that its more easy than what anybody can imagen.

GPX-02 cables are plug and play except only one green/black cable that has to be connected to another yellow cable on motorbike from PickUP. But with PDF sent by supplier, it tells you exactly were the yellow cable is placed on the motorbike as well as the two plug and play male/female white connecters from GPX-02 that have to be bypassed to another two mail/female that are exactly the same type on the motorbike.

I did try other Chinnese cheaper plug and play gear counters buyed through AMAZON, but none worked correctly even suppliers linked to Amazon knowing for what motorbike it was...Good that I coud return all diferent devices to Amazon and money was returned back.

With this said, I highly recomend above manufacture product....(maybe little more expensive, but forget about headaches with cheaper stuff, unless I was not lucky with 5 others that I buyed previously.)

GAS GAS to everybody

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page